Halloween

Kevin, in a comment to this blog, wrote:

Getting ready for the annual Halloween/bonfire party this Saturday, been cutting up all the old wood I have collected since last year to burn on a small bonfire and the chiminea, it’s amazing how much they go through. Every year I say no bonfire as it annoys me looking at the large perfectly round brown burned patch of earth in the middle of my lawn, but the kids know how to read me, after a few glasses of wine they start on me and sure enough I’m out there with my chain saw cutting up wood, so this year I have decided to play it safe and prepare in the light and sober.


The kids are all getting older and apart from my oldest (20 year old) my youngest, nieces and nephews still carve out pumpkins, then burn all my canes on the bonfire. A few fireworks, my amazing chilli (even thou I say so myself) a few sausages and burgers for the kids on the bbq, what ever puddings my aunty, mum and sister decide to make/buy, my wife’s promise of an apple, rhubarb and ginger crumble and a few bottle of red I’m looking forwards to a good evening.

Keep an eye on the webcam, ww.com/keving3

Happy Halloween and a safe bonfire night to all.

1 comment: