Chill House Menu, Adrasan


Chill House Menu
Originally uploaded by emagen

Possibly one of the best things about being on holiday somewhere hot is that you don't need to feel at all guilty about having a long, light lunch somewhere in the shade and drinking a couple of cold beers.
As I've said before, the Chill House has a great situation with views over the beach, sea and mountains and is slightly quirky. The menus are inserted in old LP sleeves as the photograph above shows and Musti who runs the place is just such a 'laid back' character. The music's good too.
I wish I was there now!
(photo taken in August 2008)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your
    web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided
    me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this
    your broadcast provided bright clear idea

    Also visit my web-site: Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete