Cats! How to get rid of them?

I cleared the lawn of cat’s poo before I mowed it yesterday and this morning right in the middle of my neat looking patch of grass is another poo.

I have been thinking of getting one of those ultra-sonic devices that emit a high pitched sound that cats are said to dislike. But I think a near neighbour must have installed one because I can hear it. (I think young people are able to detect the sound) Anyway, I don’t think I want one in my garden.

I have thought of getting one of those water guns that detects the heat of an animal and fires a deadly stream of water at it. Trouble is, I would forget to turn it off and end up keep getting wet.

So I’ve come up with the idea of . . . .

The Festive Fence

0808-0710-2415-3754

My idea was to fix Holly branches along the tops of the fences! I reckon cats won’t like that. Luckily I had some self-sown Holly bushes in the garden. The only thing is . . . It looks like I’ve put up Christmas decorations a bit early!

No comments:

Post a Comment