‘Festive Fence’ does its job!

Festive Fence update:

In the early hours of this morning I heard the sound of something possibly hitting the fence, this sound was accompanied by the wail of a cat. On investigation today it looks like a large piece of the holly attached to the ‘Festive Fence’ at a known point of cat traffic has been dislodged. I’m pretty certain that there has been holly and cat contact and I hope that it might deter this cat ever setting paw in my garden again.

I don’t particularly like the idea of a cat being hurt by the ‘Festive Fence’ but then I dislike even more the amount of native birds and their nests destroyed by this introduced alien species. And I dislike the garden being covered in cat poo!

If only cat owners would take some responsibilities for the damage their ‘pets’ do. Why can’t they take their ‘pets’ for walks on a lead and clear-up after them in the same way as dog owners do?

No comments:

Post a Comment