Birthday!

Technically it is my birthday today. But a few weeks ago I realised that I had, for some reason, miscalculated my age! Hence, I was a year younger than I thought I was. So, the birthday for the age I am today (I'm not telling), I celebrated last year! I can't really celebrate the same birthday again - but I must have missed a birthday-age out somewhere down the line. I've decided then to celebrate a birthday today for the age I should have been 3 years ago. Confused? I am!

Naturally I haven't refused any birthday presents! Amongst other stuff, I received a new 50mm prime lens for my camera. Which was nice.


I took a photo with my new lens of the lens box (seemed like a good idea).

This evening I am going to a really good restaurant with Mrs Musa and our daughter. Gin & tonic, wine, brandy and something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment