Tree Fern Clinic

This blog seems to have become a refuge for owners of sickly Tree Ferns . . . not that I mind at all. I can't claim to be any sort of expert in the care of Tree Ferns so I welcome any input from anyone who has some knowledge or just wants to share their experience. I hope to persuade Wendy to become a 'guest blogger' on this site to share her experiences and her witty observations.
Meantime I apologise for posting news and views of my healthy Tree Ferns and for posting articles about non-tree fern stuff.
I hope the people who have posted comments to this site continue to update us on the progress of their Tree Ferns but perhaps also share with us their news on other plants.
I started this blog as a kind of experiment and I need to learn more about running a good blog. But I am really excited that it does seem to be generating an interchange of views and ideas from some very interesting people. Thank you to everyone who has read this blog and particularly to those who have posted comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment