English Trees by Crowded House

The Blog Musa is proud to announce the arrival of music!

It has taken me days to figure out how to do this BUT to the right you will see what looks like an iTouch player. Clicking on the play button will / should play the Crowded House song 'English Trees'. I love this song and think it is very apt for this blog and for this time of year.

Crowded House are a great band and I was lucky enough to see them 10 years or so ago. They hail from New Zealand and Australia and are probably best known for the track 'Weather With You'.

English Trees is a track from the album 'Time On Earth' released in 2007. It is said that the song has references to the tragic death of Crowded House drummer, Paul Heston, who took his own life 5 years ago. I'm not sure if that is the case - I just know it is a beautiful song written by Crowded House singer / songwriter Neil Finn.

The player (to the right) is rather dominating and I will only leave it there for a few days. I might use a smaller version or remove it altogether until I think of another track I want to share. I hope it works OK also I'm not sure it will work in all countries.

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy the song!

UPDATE 3 Jan 2011 - The track English Trees by Crowded House is not currently available on the music player, I guess that is because it has been deleted from You Tube. When / if it becomes available again, I will put it back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment