RADIO MUSA

 

I've added some tracks to the music player gadget on the sidebar of this wonderful blog. I like a wide range of music but had real trouble in trying to think of tracks that I like enough to add. So much trouble that I don't think the chosen tracks really reflect my music taste  . . . . . But . . . . Hey Ho!

Really, I'm playing with this gadget. But . . . .  Perhaps also fulfilling a deep desire to run a radio station? As a teenager, I loved the pirate radio stations that operated from ships and old anti-aircraft forts in the Thames Estuary.

Anyway, these are the first tracks added to   'Radio Musa'   . . . . . . I might add some more!

By the way . . . The best radio station EVER is Radio Paradise – follow the link:

http://www.radioparadise.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment