Lacking Inspiration

Apologies to all my ardent readers for not having added any new posts over the past week. Truth is that I'm finding it difficult to find inspiration! Of course, I'm now in the situation of dark when I go to work and dark when I come home. I needed to do some work in the garden this weekend but as it has mostly been raining, I've opted to do work work - that is my Monday to Friday work. I reason that by so doing, I can, with a clear conscience, take a day's leave when the weather is dryer and get some garden jobs done.

There are 3 pressing tasks:

  1. Cut down dead growth in the borders to allow for mulching.
  2. Dig out the compost heap and mulch.
  3. Dig-up plants like Ensetes and Colocasias and put them in the small, temporary, plastic greenhouse.
Anyway, inspiration will return soon  (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment