Snow, snow and more snow

Temperatures here in Musaland have been so low that the night-before-last the water pipes to the house froze. Luckily I managed to thaw them and restore the water supply without the pipes bursting.

This blog has been rather quiet for the past 2 weeks, the major reason for this is that the sliding doors to the back-garden have broken – that is the sliding mechanism has broken. I can only get access to the garden by going out the front, down the drive, opening the garage and then going through the side-door of the garage. One has to really have a major desire to get to the garden to go through this process and in this weather, it all seems too much! Never mind, on Tuesday we have new doors being fitted at a cost of over £1,000!

Yesterday’s snow was of the sticky variety and it stuck well to the branches of trees. I thought it worthwhile to take a photo of the snowy trees and a forlorn looking pigeon Of course, the photo was taken from indoors as I can’t get out into the garden.

Snow Bird

5 comments:

  1. I am going to freeze after seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a very good article that I really like and will definitely share it widely with my friends, wish you all good health and make more articles in the future. thank

    ReplyDelete
  3. The article has extremely high-quality content, I appreciate it, your article will certainly bring a lot of useful knowledge to everyone. respect you

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a very good article that I really like and will definitely share it widely with my friends, wish you all good health and make more articles in the future. Thanks

    ReplyDelete