Christmas is coming . . .

Temperatures have been down to –12 in my garden. I fear I may have lost my Tree Ferns, palms and lots of other stuff. Getting to work has been challenging in the snow. I’m on leave today as I had arranged for the patio doors to be replaced today and I’ve just learnt that the fitting company’s vans are stuck in the snow! So – I still can’t easily get out into the garden. I just hope that the plumber that is also due to come today will get here and fix our downstairs loo.

BUT . . . . .  Christmas is coming and I’m quite excited! I also love the snow! I went to the pub last night and on the way took a photo of the snowy scene in our town (below). I also took some photos on the way home from the pub when the snow was deeper but these turned out rather blurred?!

Faversham - Snowy Night

8 comments:

  1. Todаy, Ι ωent to thе beach front with my kids.
    I found a sеа shell аnd gavе it to mу 4 year old daughter аnd said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placeԁ the shеll to hеr eaг аnd screаmed.
    There waѕ a hermit crab insіde аnd
    іt pinched her eаr. She never ωаnts to gο back!

    LoL I know this is entirely off topic but Ι had to tell someone!


    Feеl frее tο surf to my homеpage; Potentiometers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τhiѕ is really іnteresting, You're a very skilled blogger. I'vе
    jоineԁ your гss feed anԁ lоoκ forwaгd to ѕееking mοrе of youг wonderful post.

    Alsο, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    Feel free to visit my blog www.galder.biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thiѕ іs a tоpic that's close to my heart... Thank you! Where are your contact details though?

    My web site http://wiki.bydgoskie.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a great article I really like and will definitely share it widely with my friends, wish you always have good health and make more articles in the future. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a very good article that I really like and will definitely share it widely with my friends, wish you all good health and make more articles in the future. thank

    ReplyDelete
  6. The article has extremely high-quality content, I appreciate it, your article will certainly bring a lot of useful knowledge to everyone. respect you

    ReplyDelete