Not ferns!!

Just to prove that this blog is more than just about ferns! I’ve posted a picture of some Geranium flowers taken last Sunday in the early evening sunlight. I’m afraid I don’t know the variety of Geranium – I could say it is because this plant is one of the few that were already here when I moved to this house. But the truth is that I’m pretty hopeless at labelling / remembering plant names, I have made an effort to document the names of my ferns (Oops . . . that word again!)

Geranium Flowers, May 2010

I’ve just noticed that in this wide-angle shot you can see the top of a tree fern! Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Hi to every one, the contents present at this web page are genuinely awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.


    My web site :: chadless

    ReplyDelete