The Ides of March

Well, the Ides of March is actually on the 15 March  . . . .  But . . . . I’m close enough. I believe it is the day that Julias Caesar was murdered and I remember from school studying Shakespeare's Julias Caesar when Caesar is warned:  “Beware the Ides of March”

Anyway, I think it is Spring!

Spring

Took the above photo today of daffodils with their back to me, it is a Spring-like photo.

I’ve spent much of the day in the garden clearing-up the debris of winter and taking the ivy off the garage wall. The garage is was covered with ivy and it even grew across the garage roof. I quite like the ivy as it covered an otherwise bland brick-built garage that is situated in the back-garden. However, I’ve been aware for some time that the ivy roots have totally clogged what should be a prime bit of flower border making it difficult to grow anything (anything other than ivy). But the real motivation to get rid of the ivy was that the garage roof needs replacing - we’ve been meaning to get it done for years. I haven't contracted anybody to undertake the task yet, but – one step at a time. The garage roof and re-paving the driveway should be the final part in what has been extensive improvements to the Musa Mansion over the past year. (It will have to be the final part as the Musa Money is running out!)

Garden – Spring – blog – plants . . . . . exotic plants. I’m not going to talk about the losses and suspected losses that the garden has incurred due to the cold winter. It is too painful for me to think about, let alone write about. I expect in time as the sun warms the heart that I will be able to confront reality and once again wax lyrical about bananas, tree ferns and the like. But for now it is traditional for this blog to post some images of the frogs in the pond. They have been noisily celebrating Spring with gay abandon (I’m not sure if frogs can be gay – perhaps they just haven't come out yet?).

Bring on the Frogs of Spring! . . . . .

Same Old Frog Photos That I Take Every Year!

Same Old Frog Photos That I Take Every Year!

Same Old Frog Photos That I Take Every Year!

Same Old Frog Photos That I Take Every Year!

Same Old Frog Photos That I Take Every Year!

So, that’s the frogs over with for another year. What next?

Coming Soon - More Great Musa Posts

3 comments:

  1. nice, not got any in mine as yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Công ty cổ phần In Hồng Đăng thành lập từ năm 2006, sau hơn 10 năm phát triển chúng tôi tự hào là đơn vị hàng đầu trong lĩnh vực thiết kế, in ấn và quảng cáo tại Hà Nội in kỷ yếu giá rẻ
    in phong bì giá rẻ Trong những năm qua công ty chúng tôi đã không ngừng nỗ lực phấn đấu vươn lên, vượt qua nhiều khó khăn từ sự cạnh tranh khốc liệt của thị trường, sự tăng giá đầu vào của nguyên vật liệu, …. giữ vững giá cả và chất lượng hàng hoá Các sản phẩm in ngày càng đẹp hơn, chuyên nghiệp hơn mẫu thẻ nhân viên đẹp
    In thẻ VIP giá rẻ Điều đó thể hiện rõ ở khâu thiết kế, chế bản, in ấn & gia công thành phẩm mau ky yeu dep
    mau phong bi dep Qua đó chúng tôi ngày càng tích luỹ được nhiều kinh nghiệm báo giá in kẹp file
    in giấy khen coi khách hàng là chìa khoá của thành công, những phản hồi đóng góp của khách hàng giúp chúng tôi ngày càng hoàn thiện mình in bao li xi
    in thiep chuc mung nam moi
    in catalogue tự vươn lên là một trong những nhà sản xuất có uy tín trong nước & quốc tế.



    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete